Monday 29 October 2012

The design process

Now and then , i put something in about the design process . Today , i am taking you to my design files -drawings, color combos and more color combos . Drawing is not work to me ....it is like being alive ,living in the moment .
ANYONE CAN BE A DESIGNER /PAINTER/ARTIST- YOU CAN BE ANYTHING YOU WANT TO BE
This is not my self help message , it is what i have learnt . I have learnt that concentrating yourself on that one thing you really want, makes it come alive .

Pictures you see below are handdrawn by me , i like to try color combinations by coloring in by hand beacuse i feel it will give me a better idea of the end result .

Anything you like , i would love to hear ;)
                                                     Drawing And Coloring

                                                                    Color Combinations



                          







                             

2 comments:

  1. I love them all and I love your words about sticking with the one thing you love and it comes alive! How very true that is. I love seeing your process, so vital and I particularly love the vibrant 3rd one. Thanks for showing us:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jane for your beautiful encouraging words .I do believe that whatever you concentrate on gets bigger and better ( except the waistline :))

    ReplyDelete